Title IX Comments
at Thompson & Horton
On June 23, the U.S. Department of Education released proposed changes to the current Title IX regulations. As part of this process, the public is invited comment on these proposed changes and help guide the future of Title IX. In association with eight school districts, representing over 400,000 students, Thompson & Horton has organized a set of comments that speak to the most pressing questions and challenges K-12 institutions anticipate related to the proposed rules.
- Corpus Christi Independent School District (34,511 students)
- Crosby Independent School District (6,319 students)
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District (114,881 students)
- Dallas Independent School District (153,861 students)
- International Leadership of Texas (20,853 students)
- Pearland Independent School District (21,000 students)
- Spring Independent School District (35,000 students)
- Elgin Area School District U46 (36,476 students)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools (86,000 students)
- Teton County School District #1 (2,749 students)
In total these districts represent 511,650 students.